After Abortion CAre
Real Choices Real facts Real Help
Call us at (985) 872-4994 or make an appointment online.
HELP STARTS HERE FREE & CONFIDENTIAL
Many women have concerns about their health following an abortion. It is important to understand what symptoms to expect and how to take care of yourself after an abortion. Your doctor or clinic should provide you with specific abortion after-care instructions.
If you or someone you care about has experienced abortion in the past, feelings of regret or depression can unexpectedly surface. To determine if a past abortion is impacting your life, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you feel reluctant to talk about abortion, or do you feel guilt, anger, or sorrow when discussing your own abortion?
- Do you have lingering feelings of resentment or anger toward people involved in your abortion decision?
- Are you dealing with excessive anxiety, sadness, or anger?
- Do you tend to think of your life in terms of before and after the abortion?
- Do you have nightmares or flashbacks related to your abortion?
- Have you started using or increased your use of drugs or alcohol since the abortion?
- Have you developed an eating disorder?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may want to consider seeking post-abortion support.
You made the decision you thought was best. But now it seems to be hurting you more than you ever thought possible and causing unexplained emotions. If abortion has left you broken, confused, or feeling helpless we can help you discover peace and healing through our post-abortion support. You will be able to freely discuss your abortion experience in a non-judgmental, confidential, and safe atmosphere. Individual one-on-one sessions with our trained and experienced staff are available at NO COST to you. Call or Text us to schedule an appointment.