AFTER ABORTIVE SUPPORT HOUMA, LOUISIANA
Post Abortion Care
Support & Care After Abortion
Hope Restored offers post abortive support in Houma, Louisiana. Abortion may cause a high stress reaction. It’s often common to suffer symptoms of post-abortion grief and trauma. This may occur days, months, or even years after the initial experience and can cause an emotionally adverse reaction.
Call (985) 872-4994 or text (985) 224-3390 to learn more about our after abortion support in Houma, Louisiana.
HEAL FROM THE EMOTIONAL PAIN OF ABORTION
Post Abortion Syndrome
- Do you avoid the subject of abortion?
- Do you feel shame, grief and guilt at the mention of the word abortion?
- Do you have lingering feelings of anger, resentment toward people that may have been involved in your abortion?
- Have you found that you avoid relationships or become co-dependent in them since the abortion?
- Do you feel unworthy of love?
Are you overprotective of the children you have now?
- Do you use drugs and/or alcohol as a means of escape?
- Do you have an eating disorder or another self harm disorder?
- Do you have unrealistic fears?
- Do you feel a vague emptiness or a deep sense of loss?
- Do you experience periods of depression?
LET US HELP. BEGIN HEALING TODAY.
Understanding the impact of your loss is the first step toward abortion recovery. We are here to invite you on a journey where you can begin to process your emotional pain, be restored to wholeness, experience hope, and live in peace.
Contact us to learn more about after abortive support and care in Houma, Louisiana.
Call (985) 872-4994, text (985) 224-3390 or request an appointment today.