Considering Abortion in Des Allemands-Bayou Gauche, LA?
You are not Alone.
Real Choices Real facts Real Help
HELP STARTS HERE FREE & CONFIDENTIAL
If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy, we are here to help you weigh your options. You may be considering abortion as a solution to your situation however, it’s important to gather information so that you can make your best decision.
We understand that every woman’s road to abortion is highly personal & often seen as a solution to a potentially stressful circumstance. But like any medical procedure, it’s best to know all the facts before making a decision.
Before deciding, it’s important to know:
If you have any STDs
- You may have an STD even if you are not experiencing any symptoms.
- Undiagnosed, untreated STDs can cause Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, an infection of the uterus, that can affect your health and future pregnancies.
- Hope Restored offers free STD/STI screening referrals
The Importance of an Ultrasound
- Ultrasounds locate the area of the pregnancy. An untreated ectopic pregnancy (a pregnancy outside the uterus) can be a severe medical emergency.
- Ultrasounds can show how far along you are. Our staff will be able to determine an estimated gestational age as well as an expected due date.
- Ultrasounds determine the viability of the pregnancy. Of all pregnancies, up to 30% end in miscarriage, many even before a woman knows she is pregnant. Up to 80% of these happen in the first trimester. If you do not have a viable pregnancy, an abortion may not even be necessary.
What is my first step if I am considering abortion?
It’s important to know that you do not have to face this alone. We confirm if you are pregnant and then if positive….
- Offer referrals for limited STD testing and treatment
- Offer a limited ultrasound.
- Meet with a client care advocate to discuss…
What are the differences between medical and surgical abortions?
Are there any short-term or long-term risks you should consider?
We offer a safe, confidential environment near Bayou Cane-Bayou Blue for you to ask questions about your pregnancy. We do not perform or refer for abortions. We are your first step in providing services and information to help you make a thoughtful, informed decision about your body.
Who We Are
Hope Restored is a non-profit pregnancy resource center and clinic offering free services, in a safe, confidential and compassionate atmosphere near Bayou Cane-Bayou Blue, LA. Available to you are answers and assistance regarding reproductive health, pregnancy confirmation, abortion information, and more. Medical-grade pregnancy testing, limited ultrasound exams are offered free of charge.
Abortion is a procedure that results in the voluntary termination of a pregnancy, either medically or surgically. There are risks associated with any medical procedure. All abortion procedures require an ultrasound to confirm the pregnancy and determine gestational age. Hope Restored offers limited obstetrical ultrasounds at no cost. We never financially gain from your decision and can discuss your options openly with no pressure.
What We Do
Our no-cost and confidential services include:
- Laboratory Quality Pregnancy Test & Pregnancy Options Consultation
- Limited Obstetrical Ultrasound by a Licensed Medical Professional
- Private and Pressure-Free Abortion Education
- Client Care Advocacy
- Abortion Pill Reversal Information
- Post-Abortion Recovery Counseling
Our trained client care advocates provide services in a professional and non-judgmental manner to all our clients. Located in Houma, Hope Restored serves Houma, Thibodaux, Presque-Bourg, Bayou Cane-Bayou Blue, Raceland-St. Charles, Morgan City-Franklin, Napoleonville-Magnolia, New Iberia-St. Martinville,Breaux Bridge-Cecelia, Des Allemands-Bayou Gauche, Larose-Cut Off, and Galliano-Golden Meadow areas.
Des Allemands-Bayou GAuche
How Can We Help?
We Are Here for You
Are you facing a situation you weren’t ready for? No matter what you’re going through, we are here to address your needs and provide you with valuable resources. Schedule your free appointment today.
Hope Restored Pregnancy Resource Center does not perform or refer for abortions.
You are the only one who can choose an option for your unplanned pregnancy. You should not allow anyone to force you into a decision. Our staff wants to support you as you explore your options. If you’re feeling pressured by someone to have an abortion, visit the Hope Restored Pregnancy Resource Center near Applecreek, OH first.
Abortion Near Me Des Allemands-Bayou Gauche, LA 70030
Des Allemands-Raceland. Des Allemands is an unincorporated communityin Lafourche and St. Charles parishes in the southeastern part of Louisiana. The town is known as the “Catfish Capital of the Universe”, Des Allemands was settled in 1721 by immigrants to the colony of Louisiana from Alsace and Lorraine under the control of John Law and the Company of the Indies. Bayou Gauche is a fishing village, with an adjacent natural bayou and wetlands. It is located in St. Charles Parish, Louisiana. Bayou Gauche is part of the Greater New Orleans region.