Opciones reales Hechos reales Ayuda real
Llamenos al (985) 872-4994 o concertar una cita online.
LA AYUDA COMIENZA AQUÍ GRATIS Y CONFIDENCIAL
Overwhelmed at the thought of parenting? We are here to help you think through the right decision for you and your child. Hope Restored Pregnancy Resource Center of Houma would love to help you prepare to be a parent and prepare for your baby. We offer parenting classes, confidential client care advocacy, and material goods- all free of charge. You may have questions and concerns about single parenting, continuing your education, financial stability and other topics. You are not alone.
We have the following resources available to you at no cost.
- Pregnancy Testing - We offer FREE professional lab quality tests administered by one of our trained staff.
- Limited Obstetrical Ultrasound - Our trained medical team can provide you with a free ultrasound to determine how far along you are and if the pregnancy is viable..
- Parenting Program: BrightCourse - Our parenting program is individualized for women and men and consists of one-on-one support with a client advocate each week. Participants earn credits to shop in our boutique for items such as diapers, wipes, clothing, and more.
- Material Support - We provide baby items such as baby and maternity clothing, diapers, wipes, cribs, baby bathtubs, and more to women and men who participate in our programs.
- Referrals - We provide referrals to doctors, adoption agencies, WIC, Medicaid, food banks, and other community resources.
Commonly asked Questions
Even the best parents in the world will tell you that parenting can be stressful and uncertain. Our parenting program will help answer many of your questions and ease the anxiety you may feel about your pregnancy or your parenting.
No. All of our services are free of charge.
Yes. Contact us and we will get you an appointment and will do our best to help you with any urgent needs.