Real Choices Real facts Real Help
Call us at (985) 872-4994 or make an appointment online.
HELP STARTS HERE FREE & CONFIDENTIAL
Hope Restored Pregnancy Resource Center has been serving Houma and surrounding areas with free, confidential pregnancy and parenting related services since 2007. Located in the heart of Houma, Louisiana we welcome women and men of all ages, including high school and college students.
We listen without judgement and offer a calm environment of understanding in the middle of your situation. We are here to support you with information, resources, community referrals and support allowing you unpressured time to make an informed decision.
All services are free and confidential. Your privacy is our priority.
At Hope Restored we know everyone has a unique story and facing a life changing choice is very difficult. Our staff is here to help walk you through your options. Truth is empowering and every woman deserves to have all information available to make an informed pregnancy decision. Hope Restored desires to equip our clients with the information necessary to make positive choices for their lives.
Commitment of Care and Competence
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions, abortifacients, or contraceptives. We are committed to offering accurate information about related risks and procedures.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest, and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, bylaws and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, financial management, fundraising, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.